Google search box

Top Blogs

Monday, November 5, 2007

Exploratory testing - S1

Who has not done exploratory testing at least once in their testing carrier? This is the question that I asked my self some time back. Same questions that I have asked many of my friends many a times. The asnswer to this is I'm not aware of any one who has NOT done exploratory testing.
 
This is extreamly useful when you do not have enough time to prepare a detailed test design. You may have to change all your stratogy de-pending upon the behavior of the application under test. Which is like a chess play! Sounds crazy isn't it?
 
That is true, one has to think from one action to another. Has to define his next moves depending on how the system behaves for the current move. It might not be feacible to think beyond certain moves [application behavior] as you are time bound! If one succeeds in this he will be grand master [Super tester]
 
I'm going to start a series of postings on exploratory testing for some time.

No comments: